Since the start of TCBN's CBAforDownsview Campaign in the summer of 2021, we have had over a year of stakeholder, community, network member and Government engagement. Furthermore, we have held a series of events over the course of our campaign.
This page will be used for updates regarding TCBN's work to date regarding the Downsview Lands Development:
November 29, 2022 - Fall QGM and Launch of TCBN's Downsview Shared Community Benefits Vision
- During the QGM, we launched our Downsview Shared Community Benefits Vision outlining Community Benefits themes and priorities for the Downsview Lands Development.
- To view the presentation, please click here; to view the Downsview Shared Community Benefits Vision 2pg summary, please click here
July 25, 2022 - Tabling for Downsview at Bathurst Finch Community Food Space Launch
February 2022-July 2022 - TCBN's Downsview Community Benefits Committee
- Over the course of six months, TCBN held meetings with our Downsview Community Benefits Committee to better understand Community Benefits priorities for Downsview.
- Objective of the committee was to bring together different experiences, backgrounds and areas of expertise to help guide a shared vision for Community Benefits as part of the Downsview Lands Development.
February 18, 2022 - Downsview Lands Development TCBN Blog Post
- TCBN has written a blog post with updates on the Downsview Lands Development including our work to date, the importance of a CBA and next steps. To access the post, please click here.
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in withFacebook Twitter